TEAM CAMP HIGHLIGHTS
2023 Basketball Team Camp
Best Competition in the Southeast
Registration Deadline is June 1, 2023
I have been attending Camp of Champs since 1989. It is definitely one of the BEST team camps in the Southeast. Coach Nibert and his staff go out of the way to accommodate all the teams. The Camp is First Class!
Bret Jones, Dutch Fork High School
Region Champs in 2005, 23 Years attending Coach Nibert’s camp
The success of Camp of Champs can be attriubted to five important aspects of the camp:
1. Best competition ALL skill levels attend the camp (6th Grade -Varsity) as well as, 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and private schools. Great high school coaches and well respected programs come from all of the southeast.
2. Tremendous Facilities Upward Star Center is a 6-court state of the art basketball facility. Coaches can come watch their teams at one facility. Spartanburg Methodist College has exceptional dorms and dining service and are very close in proximity.
3. Team Chemistry Great coaches know the importance of Team Chemistry and the relationship between coaches and players.
4. Certified Officials All varsity games will be officiated by 3-men crews and some of the BEST CERTIFIED OFFICIALS in the country.
5. Team Camp Structure & Organization No running clocks . Clock is stopped on dead balls. Varsity 8 mintue quarters. JV and Middle School 6 minute quarters.
Spartanburg Day School
Nation of Coaches
Dorman High School
Spartanburg Day School
Spartanburg Christian Academy
Minimum of 8 Players per Team
$140.00 Extra Coach for 2 Nights & Meals
$265.00 per player – 2 Nights/7 games Coach’s Stipend is $265.00
$240.00 per player – 2 Nights/7 games
No Coach’s Stipend
Varsity – $110.00 per game
JV & Middle School – $90.00 per game
TOP 10 ADDITIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
1. National recruiting services will be in attendance. NCAA Div. II, Div. III, and Junior College coaches will be in attendance.
2. Upward Star Center provides live streaming on PLAYSIGHT.
3. Morning practice times.
4. Individual improvement.
5. Slam Dunk contest and a three-point contest with prizes awarded to the winners.
6. Every camper will receive a Camp of Champ t-shirt.
7. Concession stand for candy, pizza, and soft drinks.
8. Nightly coaches hospitality room with complimentary food and beverages.
9. Morning coaches & players devotional (optional).
10. Bus transportation to gym site.